Red Chair Recruitment are presently looking for an Architectural Technologist for one of our Kerry/Limerick based architectural practices who are undertaking work throughout Ireland. We are seeking an ambitious Architectural Technologist to join their team. The role in question will involve working on all phases of the planning and construction process across a thriving portfolio of one-off houses, residential extensions and renovations, housing developments and commercial projects.
- Contribute to planning applications and other regulatory applications.
- Undertaking measured surveys of buildings.
- Drawing up survey’s, design proposals, detailed drawings.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD or similar CAD system is essential, as well as Sketchup.
- Knowledge of the Irish Building Regulations, B(C)AR process and Health and Safety requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Relevant Technical Qualification
- 2+ years’ experience of working on projects from inception to completion.
- Good knowledge of construction detailing, contract administration/site experience an advantage.
The salary for this role is open to negotiation and is based on qualifications and experiences. This role also has the option for hybrid working arrangements. For further information on this role, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org