We are currently recruiting for an Application Production Support Engineer to join a growing team in Co. Kerry. The successful candidate will support an in-house developed Payment application, used globally by customers, whilst supporting other applications and technologies when needed.
(The role requires some off-shift evening and weekend work)
- Supporting the Business for application related queries and issues
- Supporting the Development, QA and BA teams during build cycles
- Investigating application issues raised by business teams or technical teams
- Maintaining a knowledgebase of known issues and resolutions
- Collaborate with other members of the Application Production Support team on assigned issues, tasks and projects.
- Web-based enterprise level J2EE application; Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring
- JPA, Hibernate, GWT and Webservices
- IBM WebSphere, UrbanCode, Perforce, EG, Fisheye, Crucible, RFT, Dynatrace
- Linux and/or UNIX operating systems
- Messaging frameworks; IBM MQ/IIB
- Oracle SQL
- Payment types; SWIFT, SEPA, Chips, Chaps, BACS, FEDWIRE
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.