We are presently recruiting for an Application Support Engineer for our clients in County Kerry. You will join a global team that supports critical applications, running on Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems. You will Work as part of a global team and will Provide support for a wide variety of Fintech applications and technologies, primarily in the release and production environment. This position will require Occasional weekend and on call support will be required on a rotational basis. Occasional travel to the USA is required for this role and all applicants will be required to be able to obtain visa for the USA
What we look for
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
- Proactive – provide solutions to problems before they surface.
- Diligent with a strong eye for detail.
- Multi-tasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
Desirable Skills for Shared Services Support
- Have some experience in a similar position OR have recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of API technologies.
- Understanding of Shared Services technologies.
- Experience working with Google Apigee suite (Drupal, Nginx, Apache Qpid, ZooKeeper, Cassandra, PostgreSQL)
- Experience using automation tools or writing automation scripts.
We have positions available for all levels of experience. This is a full time permanent position, market salary rates based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 064 66 22007
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007