Our client requires an experienced Application Packager to join its ranks. The candidate will be responsible for software packaging and software deployment, within the desktop and Citrix environments.
The successful candidate should be comfortable across a wide variety of technical disciplines and show willingness to embrace different technologies. The candidate must have strong communication skills.
The role requires a minimum five years’ experience in a software packaging role.
- Expert in Software Packaging and application virtualization (App-V, MSI, Windows Installer)
- Expert professional experience with scripting (VBScript, PowerShell, Batch)
- Configuration and maintenance of complementary technologies involved in Citrix and Windows 10 environments such as, but not limited to AppSense Management Suite, Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation and the training of other staff as required.
- Creation and maintenance of various scripts and code required to automate processes
- Expert in Citrix application delivery (XenApp / XenDesktop 7.x)
- Maintenance and enhancement of the Citrix XenApp server builds, including PVS, UPM, UPS
- Professional experience with Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Proven professional experience troubleshooting .Net applications
- Good understanding of the Windows Platform (configuration, security, debugging application crashes or poor performance, understanding core system constructs)
- Defining and documenting processes and procedures
- Development and training of junior staff
- Acting as a catalyst for change and driving innovation throughout the organization
- Creative and analytical style
- Must interact extensively with all levels of management, business and IT, and is required to act in a professional and confident manner.
- Strong customer service skills to deliver quality results in a demanding environment
- An ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities while working as a member a geographically distributed project team.
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.