We are presently recruiting an Analytical Chemist for our clients in Kerry. This is a fixed term contract to cover Maternity leave.
You will be required to analyse samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present. You will be required to use analytical techniques and instrumentation and will be required to interpret data and meet strict guidelines on documentation when recording data. You will excel at report scientific results. You will work collaboratively in cross-functional team, liaise with customers, staff and suppliers and will be aware of, and keep up to date with, health and safety issues.
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and to implement appropriate safety procedures in the Laboratory.
- Responsible for performing sample preparation and analysis procedures, stability & validation testing, completing all documentation, review results, troubleshooting any problems and all other laboratory related duties as assigned and required.
- Identification and delivery of improvements in efficiencies within the analytical laboratory through the implementation of new laboratory systems, processes and reporting tools.
- Interpretation of data output to determine conformance with product specifications and peer review of data to determine conformance with product specifications.
- Strong instrumentation experience such that analysis is performed with minimal error and based upon GMP/procedural knowledge, ability to recognize laboratory technique or instrumental events that could impact the integrity of the test data.
- Responsible for support of validation activities e.g. process qualification, instrument qualifications, method transfer / validation etc.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry or relevant Science degree.
- Relevant experience in a laboratory /quality environment within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience using a Laboratory Information Management System and Chromatography Data System is essential.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Experience implementing Lean, 6d or 5S type systems would be an advantage.
- Strong team player with ability to lead and influence.
- Strong Implementer with a proven track record
- Ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision.#
Salary is dependent on experiences and qualifications. If this position is of interest to you please forward your Cv to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212