We are currently recruiting for an experienced Network Development Project Manager for our Client in Co. Kerry. This high tech business unit provides technology and solutions that enable its customers to expand their business, differentiate their services and optimize their networks.
You will be the lead Project Manager of development projects.
- Provide project leadership to manage the full development lifecycle of hardware and software from product inception to product release.
- Product management, engineering and operations team to understand requirements, approach and solution
- Work with the development and operation teams to define resources and training needs
- Identify and ensure task or functional dependencies are identified and met
- Communicate with all levels of engineering and operations management on technical solutions
- Conduct Risk Planning with Mitigation and Contingency plans and manage project risks
- Provides consistent thought leadership with Microsoft Project
- Enforce Change Control Process for scope changes
- Adhere and manage projects to internal Stage Gate Process structure
- Educated to Degree level, and a minimum of 8 years of direct experience.
- Must have management or development experience in at least one of the following technology areas – Satellite Communications, Telecommunications, Networking, VoIP, Video
- Must have leadership skills to manage programs within a matrix organization.
- Experience working with product development utilizing different development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Familiarity and prior experience managing projects in an AGILE environment is HIGHLY preferred.
- Ability to understand, track, drill-down and question activities and issues in all functional areas.
- Experience using Project Server and Share point preferred
- Knowledge of PMBOK. PMP certification preferred.
This is a full-time permanent position offering a salary of between €75,000 – €80,000. For more information in the strictest of confidence please call Joe or Fred 064 66 22 007 & mail email@example.com with a cover letter.