Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Activities Coordinator for one of our clients in Co. Galway.
- SONAS trained
- Care Assistant Background / FETAC Level 5
- Previous experience of doing activities in a nursing home
- Be committed, patient and caring person with a sense of humour and a positive outlook
- Introduce and review resident activity assessments on a regular basis or on a needs change basis
- Encourage involvement from the residents
- Establish an open relationship with each resident and encourage each resident to participate
- Documents activity related information on the residents’ charts
- Develop monthly calendar of planned activities
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Hourly rate ranging from €11.00 – €12.00 Per Hour
- Other benefits to be discussed during the interview stage
If you have 1-2 year’s Activities Coordinator experience, qualifications outlined above and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.