We are presently recruiting for an Experienced bookkeeper for our client in Killarney, County Kerry. You will be responsible for coordinating various accounts functions on behalf of the company and working closely with the business owners. Your Duties will include performing data entry, Invoice In – Invoice – out, Payroll, preparing financial statements, and performing vendor maintenance. In all tasks, you must maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Receives invoices and check requests.
- Sorts and reviews invoices and check requests for proper account codes, object codes, discounts, payment terms, and employment status.
- Operates a computer terminal and maintains extensive knowledge of appropriate computerized systems necessary for data entry and retrieval.
- Bills and credits accounts involved with the accounts payable system.
- Maintains a complex record and filing system of accounts payable vendor files, financial records, purchase orders and invoices for retrieval or review by Management.
- Respond to questions and make calls regarding billing problems; act as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- Checks departmental financial accounts to ensure funds are available for purchases.
- Processes requisitions and prepares purchase orders.
Qualifications, skills, salary, and experience:
- Qualification as Accounting Technician, Finance or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts-based positions.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Killarney, Salary in the region of €30,000 – €35,000 based on qualifications and experiences, and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org