We are presently recruiting for an Experienced Accounts Technician /Bookkeeper for our Tralee, County Kerry Accountancy practice based client. You will be responsible for coordinating various accounts functions on behalf of the company and work closely with the Head Accountant. Your Duties will include performing data entry, , Payroll, preparing financial statements, tax returns, and performing vendor maintenance. In all tasks, you must maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- liaising with managerial staff, colleagues, and clients
- Undertaking financial administration.
- Monitoring financial transactions.
- Preparing accounts, reports, budgets, commentaries, and financial statements
- Processes requisitions and prepares purchase orders
- Preparing Vat Returns
- Preparing some Payroll for clients
- Accounts preparation
Qualifications, skills, salary, and experience:
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts based position
- Solid experience of using Sage
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Salary is open to negotiation, dependent on qualifications and experience.
This is a full time permanent position, Salary in the region of €25 – €35,000 based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007