We are presently recruiting for an Accounts Payable technician for your clients in Killarney, County Kerry. The company in question is a well established retail company and require someone to work on the AP team and keep track of all transactions that the company makes. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Qualifications, skills, salary and experience:
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts based position
- Solid experience of using Sage
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
This is a full time, permanent position based in Killarney, County Kerry. 2+ years’ experience in a similar position is required. For further information please email me directly.