We are presently recruiting for an Accounts Retrievable & Payable Technician for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for processing vendor invoices and providing support to clients and colleagues alike. This is a full time position and is based in office in Tralee, County Kerry.
- Processing of accounts payable invoices / credit notes received from vendors, including matching to original purchase order and goods received note.
- Ensure all price and quantity variances on invoices received are dealt with and posted correctly.
- Raising credit requests to vendors for discrepancies in price / quantity and returns, including following up with vendors in relation to the requests and maintenance of credit request database.
- Dealing with queries from vendors regarding discrepancies returns and other issues on all purchases.
- Preparation of daily sales numbers for submission to corporate HQ
- Efficient filing of all documentation received from vendors
- Month end inventory accrual listing
- Listing of all invoices on hold due to issues with vendors
- List of outstanding credit requests for follow up with vendors
- List of expense accruals to be included in management accounts by Financial Accountant
- Daily sales report
Qualifications, experiences and skills:
- A qualification in Finance is highly desirable
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a very high standard is essential
- 1+ year experience in a similar position
Salary is based on experiences and qualifications and open to negotiation and in the region €26 – €34,000. If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org