Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant on a Part Time basis (3 days a week) for one of our clients based in Killarney.
The main responsibilities are assisting with the everyday accounts and admin duties for a luxurious hotel in Killarney.
- To ensure the daily cash & credit card reconciliation is completed ensuring any discrepancies are dealt with and dealt accordingly
- Ensure all banking is processed and recorded to the required standard.
- Processing of Accounts Payable and receivable when required.
- To ensure all data as directed by the Financial Controller is recorded correctly
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
- To attend meetings/training sessions if/when required.
- To carry out any other reasonable request by Management.
- Reconciliation and turnaround off high volumes of cash on a daily basis
- 1-2 Years Experience as an Accounts Assistant within a hotel preferable
- Experience with reconciliation of high volumes of cash on a daily basis
- Flexible and willing to work 3 days a week – 20-24 hrs at €13-€15.00 Per Hour DOE
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply as I have immediate interviews for selected candidates. Alternatively, you can call Neil on 064-662-2007 to discuss the position further.
Hospitality Senior Recruitment Consultant