We are presently recruiting for an Accounts Technician for our clients who are based in Tralee, County Kerry. Reporting to senior management, you will be responsible for credit control, processing vendor invoices and providing support to clients and colleagues alike. This is a full-time position and is based in office near Tralee, County Kerry.
- Processing of accounts payable invoices & credit notes.
- Preparation of daily sales numbers for submission.
- Month end inventory accrual listing
- Listing of all invoices on hold due to issues with vendors.
- Daily sales report.
- Weekly payroll.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of month end journals.
Qualifications, experiences and skills:
- A qualification in Finance / Bookkeeping.
- Strong experience using SAGE software.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a very high standard is essential.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position.
Salary is based on experiences and qualifications and open to negotiation and in the region €30 – €35,000 depending on experiences and qualifications. If you are interested, please apply or email email@example.com