We are looking for an Accounting and Finance Manager to work remotely for our County Donegal based client. You will be reporting directly to the company Directors, you will be responsible for the Accounting and Finance Function of the business. You will be responsible for analysing key financial information and be responsible for financial planning. You will assist senior business managers with financial decision-making, prepare financial reports, and develop and implement strategies to reduce businesses’ operational and production costs.
- Timely and accurate monthly reporting (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cashflow)
- Prepare Annual Accounts, periodic Management Accounts and financial reporting as required.
- Contact person for key external stakeholders such as auditors, banks, company registration office, tax authorities.
- Oversee and manage of all day-to-day accounting, processes, payments, invoices, intercompany transactions, salaries.
- Maintain and evaluate records of all services provided to assess sustainability and viability of those services.
- Provide financial analysis and information to non-accounting staff to support decision making.
- Completion of bank and general ledger reconciliations, and investment strategies.
- Regular cash forecasting and treasury management.
- Regular tax reporting (VAT, corporate income tax).
- Oversee and maintain documentation required for keeping companies in good standing.
- Oversight of Finance Function.
- Support in execution of the business model including initiating projects to improve the Finance function to align with the business model. This includes project management within the Finance Function.
Qualifications and Experience
- qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
- At least five years’ active experience of accounting and tax, including experience with the above detailed tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs, especially excel.
- Able to make decisions and work independently.
Salary is based on experience and qualifications. Our client’s offices are in Buncranna, County Donegal. For further information please contact me directly at email@example.com