We are presently recruiting for Practice Accountant for our client’s practice in Tralee, County Kerry. The practice in question provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance, and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients and is presently expanding its team. This is a full-time position, based in Tralee, County Kerry.
- Preparation of Sole trader, Partnership and Income & Expenditure accounts
- Preparation of Limited entity companies to meet compliance standards.
- Preparation Income Tax and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries to include scheduling and management of workflows.
- Working with management to develop new business opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant CPA/ACCA/ACA – or working towards qualifications
- Experience within a practice environment.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A working knowledge of Relate Accounting Software and Tax Management Software is essential
- Strong communication skills and team player
Salary range is based on experience and open to negotiation. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com