Red Chair Recruitment are currently seeking Accountancy Instructors for our clients, a leading school of excellence in Eastern province Saudi Arabia.
My clients are renowned for offering high-quality vocational training in the Gulf, and have recently acquired a long term contract with the Saudi Arabian Technical & Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC) to operate a number of colleges in Saudi Arabia under ‘Colleges of Excellence’ (CoE) Programme
The College management have developed a curriculum that is aimed at developing proficiency in English and also increase knowledge of all topics related to business studies including Accounts, Finance & economics specifically for students in Vocational Skills Institutions. You will be required to work Sunday through Thursday, and will teach for a maximum of 25 hours in class per week.
This is an amazing opportunity with a fantastic tax free salary!
- Maintain a professional and enthusiastic manner while representing the school
- Be able to develop accurate and thorough lesson plans for each class.
- Be able to follow the curriculum provided as well as use initiative with activities and exercises.
- Strong ability to use educational technology and resources
- Strong motivator and ability to communicate clearly and manage classrooms effectively.
- Ability to discuss in detail students’ progress and any other relevant information with parents and / or senior staff.
- Culturally aware of your new environment and practice and protocol in Saudi Arabia
- Willingness to work in what can sometimes be a challenging environment.
- Be able to deal with disciplinary matters effectively and fairly.
- Obviously be patient and interested in student’s progression and development.
- University degree in business studies, Economics or related field
- Teaching qualification or previous third level teaching experience a must
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, specifically in Business studies teaching
- Be able to speak English to mother tongue standard
- Ability and willingness to relocate
- A TEFL / CELTA certificate OR previous experience of teaching second language students considered a huge advantage
- Ability to meet all above responsibilities
Package on offer:
- Salary range of 185,000 Saudi Riyals, $50,000 US Dollar / £ 36,500 GBP / $62,000 Canadian Dollar (TAX FREE)
- Flights and Visas organised and provided
- Extensive paid holidays entitlements of over 6 weeks per year
- Performance related bonus
- Free transport to and from work or travel allowance
- Free compound housing provided including all utilities
- Rolling one year contracts
Please note for cultural reasons in Saudi Arabia, education is segregated along gender lines. Presently I am only accepting Female candidates for these positions. If these positions are of interest to you, please forward on your CV, scanned copies of degrees, certificates and supporting documents directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212