Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Accommodation Supervisor for one our clients based in Waterford. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career.
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Preparation of rooming lists for accommodation assistants as and when required.
- Inspecting guest bedrooms to ensure they are prepared to the required standard when on supervisor shift.
- Checking that the public areas of the hotel are at the required standard.
- Servicing of guest rooms and public areas when required.
- Manage Rostering for the department when on supervisor shift
- Provide all guests with an excellent level of customer service
- Dealing with day to day staff issues
- Attending daily team meetings
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- Previous experience as a self checker / accommodation supervisor
- A professional and friendly approach
- Be a strong team player and have the ability to multi task and be a team leader
- Have a high standard of attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Great level of spoken English is requiredPACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Statutory Holidays
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com and Richard will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further.
We Get People,
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org