Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Accommodation Manager for our clients, a busy city centre, 4 star luxury hotel based in Kilkenny.
This an great opportunity to work with an existing team, you will report directly to the General Manager.
- Ensure the agreed standards are maintained on a consistent basis, with particular attention to Maintenance and Hygiene in Bedrooms, Public Areas and Linen.
- Ensure rooms are fully checked and correct to standard prior to returning them to Reception.
- Manage existing Accommodation staff and actively train all staff to agreed standards.
- At least 1 -2 years experience in a similar role
- Approachable management style
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communicate very well in English both verbally and written
- Be organised and have the ability to multitask
- Be enthusiastic and always striving to exceed customers’ expectations
- Be able to work as part of the team
If this position is one of interest please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Get People,
Dublin | Cork | Kerry | London
|T||+353 (0) 64 6622 007||F||+353 (0) 64 6670 110|