We are presently recruiting for an Accommodation Manager for our Luxury hotel client in Killarney. You will lead and manage all operations in Housekeeping to obtain the highest quality of cleanliness is maintained at all times while providing efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble free and proactive service to customers.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Upkeep all Standard Operating procedures in Housekeeping Department, Maintaining high standards across all rooms, public spaces and meeting rooms
- The management and ordering of linen and accommodation services supplies
- Oversees inventory, purchasing and cost control for all linen, cleaning supplies, guest rooms and rest rooms supplies, laundry supplies, and housekeeping related machinery and equipment
- Ensure that all supplies are used correctly, minimising waste within the department.
- Schedules and supervises all rotational and special cleaning programmes as required
- Monitor and ensures standard of work of the highest quality
- Ensures customer satisfaction through compliance with statutory requirements
- Ensure all maintenance issues are recorded, scheduled and addressed in timely fashion
- Liaise with fellow supervisor as to any needs, requests for the department.
- Ensure a high standard of service and attention to detail within department
- Train and induct staff in adhering to Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures that employees are fully familiar and understand hotel’s fire and emergency procedures and that emergency procedures
If you have 3 Years of Accommodation Manager experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Mike on firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can call Mike on 064-662-2007 to discuss further. Immediate Interviews taking place.