Red Chair Recruitment presently require a CNC Programmer / toolmaker for our clients in County Cork. My client supplies and manufactures high performance and precision engineered components to a number of companies globally.
Duties will include working towards daily production targets while still delivering the high standard of product in accordance with customer expectations. The successful candidate must be a team player who can equally work on their own initiative and possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the use of Fanuc, Hurco and Cad/Cam programming software.
- Setting up and programming of 3 axis and 5 axis CNC machines.
- Ability to use manual turning and milling equipment.
- Have extensive experience in an advanced machining environment with knowledge of modern technology and up to date manufacturing techniques
- Ability to Make authorised amendments to CNC programmes to meet component design requirements
- Maintain quality and safety standards by adhering to procedures and regulations.
- Computer/IT skills and knowledge of business systems
- Ability to work under pressure and have a Flexible approach to work
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Package, Experience and Working hours:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- A suitable engineering apprenticeship qualification is highly desirable
- Working week will involve shift work
- Salary open to negotiation depending on experience levels
- Overtime opportunities when available.
If this position is of interest to you, please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212