Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their modern and forward-thinking business in Tralee.
You will oversee implementation of the client’s software solutions with their clients across both the Healthcare and Financial Services sectors, playing a key role in establishing project scope and requirements in collaboration with both the client and our sales team. Once project deliverables are agreed, you will take full ownership of the product development and delivery of the project within scope, on time and within budget.
- Participate in client meetings and engage with all relevant stakeholders to determine project scope, and gather requirements and specifications
- Conducting all necessary meetings and demos to facilitate selection of the client’s services and products
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and report on project performance and key project metrics, escalating issues to management as needed.
- Set and Manage both internal and external expectations, maintaining close and positive relationship with the client, all stakeholders and any third parties/vendors.
- Participate in the testing of the final solution, identify and track bugs/issues and inspect the results for quality.
- Prepare training materials and deliver user training both onsite and online.
Who you will be
- You will become an integral member of our strong, friendly working with and supportive team, working alongside Senior Project Managers & the Product team to understand the systems we implement, our customers’ requirements and implementation needs, in order to develop and deliver solutions that add value for the customer.
- You will be dealing with clients across both the Financial Services and Healthcare sectors.
- You will engage in relevant and process driven Implementations that will support our customers to help improve efficiencies and reduce the burden of regulatory compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including proven ability to establish and run effective Stakeholder meetings and Executive Project Reviews
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Flexible with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and tight timelines
- Available to travel to clients for onsite meetings and training.
- Full driving license essential
Degree level or over (desirable)
- Direct experience in project management with knowledge of project management techniques, tools and software (desirable)
- PMI/Prince Certification (not a requirement but an advantage)
- ICT literate with knowledge of Project Management tools and software
- Strong competence with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.