We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer for our clients based in Killarney, County Kerry. The successful candidate will be able to coordinate & provide technical assistance in all aspects of product design whilst maintaining standards are met as to clients’ requirements. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Preparation of detailed production drawings
- Establish and layout of design solutions for their products and components.
- Undertaking relevant research when required
- Maintaining drawing database
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Resolve technical issues and improvements to the assembly Process
- Communicate with personnel within and outside the design department, to ensure that designs produced are up to date.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Machine building equipment support
- Highly motivated, dependable and can multitask.
- Minimum 3 years’ preferably in Mechanical/ Structural Design
- Strong 3D Design package skills
Salary is open to negotiation, depending on experience with additional pension contributions. For further information please forward your CV directly to me firstname.lastname@example.org