We are presently recruiting an Operations Manager for our clients in the construction sector in County Kerry. You will come with 10 / 15 years’ experience in the construction sector, have excellent communication and management skills will be responsible for overseeing all projects from the start through to completion, scheduling of staff and ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the effective, efficient and profitable running of day-to-day projects
- Manage all job slots/scheduling of installations.
- Check in with the crews daily to review projects of the day, set expectations & answer any questions.
- Follow-up with previous projects and outstanding items
- Review paperwork from the crews for accuracy
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration.
- Liaising with outside contractors in fulfilling projects and conformance to requirements (e.g. SEAI Grants).
- Maintaining and managing information records between customer requirements, survey reports, manufacturers, suppliers, and finance.
- Implement safety procedures internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot and define solutions to technical problems.
- Management of staff within your department
Qualification / Experience requirements;
- Have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the Construction Industry.
- Qualifications as a Plumber (or Mechanical Engineer) are mandatory.
- Strong leadership & organisational skills in managing the Installation Crew, Company Vehicle Fleet & Machinery/Tools.
- Good computer skills
This is a full-time, permanent position. Salary is in the region of €60,000 along with company vehicle is provided. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com