Our client who is a multinational company based in the heart of County Kerry, they are aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals such as you. You will be working as a part of the global operations support team managing and monitoring systems in the financial sector.
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Follow standard monitoring Procedures
- Log and respond to all issues and interactions
- Working shifts in order to maintain 360 operations
- Reporting – create/manage/improve operation reports
- Daily system hand-over reporting to global senior management
What you will need (All nice to haves rather than essential):
- Degree in Computing with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Good understanding of the latest in tech
- Good understanding of Active Directory
- Troubleshooting Hardware (Currently using Lenovo Desktop & Laptops)
- Experience working shifts / nights would be a advantage
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a faster learner with good logical thinking, prepared to be flexible in regards to working time when required with the ability to work under pressure while ensuring a good standard of work.
If you are interested and wish to be considered for the position, feel free to apply below or call Joe on 087 180 0077