Red Chair Recruitment are presently accepting applications for a Team Leader position for one of our clients based in Cork.
The candidate will lead on the development of a brand new Psychiatric service and ultimately manage a new facility in Cork. The ideal candidate will be a leader of people and possess significant experience in managing a team of varied disciplines.
- Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, their family and other supports as outlined within individual plans.
- Support the development and implementation of relevant documents outlining supports for individuals including: personal plans, standard operating procedures etc.
- Support and promote maximum opportunities for community involvement for people who use the service.
- Responsible for the overall growth and direction of the community home in accordance with the ethos, values and mission statement of the organisation.
- Lead and develop staff teams through best practice performance management systems and supports, dealing with any issues/difficulties relating to staff as they arise.
- Lead staff team to work constructively. Motivating staff and Service Users, as appropriate.
- Promote, monitor and maintain health and safety and security in the workplace in line with policies and procedures.
- Level 8/9 Degree in Social Care or related Health Care Discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of the Mental Health Act 2001 and 2008.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in mental health.
- Must be able to demonstrate Leadership and Management skills
- Experience in coaching and mentoring staff team of up to 30 members.
- Experience of reporting on monthly KPI’s linked to key business objectives.
- Experience of budget management.
- Be a highly motivated, proactive individual who can organize and lead a team effectively.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full, Clean Driver’s License.
- Excellent IT skills.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Highly competitive salary of up to €70,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Holiday Package
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have 5+ years experience in Mental Health and qualifications outlined above, please send on your CV to email@example.com to apply for this position.
We Get People,
International Recruitment Consultant
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Skype: redchaireducation LinkedIn: – https://ie.linkedin.com/in/neil-buckley