Oracle DBA 2 + year experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for an Oracle DBA to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Monthly Patching & performance tuning
- Monitoring and alerting
- Backups and restores (Data/Configs)
- Monthly reports – Provide data
- Proactively manage and maintain customer infrastructure as required
- Perform upgrades on applicable database platforms
- Pro-actively manage DB resources and to ensure that they are available at all times
- Prepare and implement device updates
- Strong experience with installing, upgrading and supporting Oracle 11g databases on SUSE and RedHat Linux platforms
- Hands-on experience implementing and supporting Real Application Clusters and exposure to Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Hands on experience with one or more of Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, WebLogic in high availability, disaster recovery solution configurations
- Configuration of Database backup with different backup solution. Perform backup restore.
- Keen attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Strong customer service orientation
If you are home for Christmas or planning a short stay locally we have interview slots available over the holidays.
Call Zack or Fred on 086 859 0050 or 086 772 4200 for an immediate interview.