Red Chair Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Optometrist for one of our clients in Kerry.
In this role, you will ensure excellence in patient care by conducting eye exams, addressing issues of disease and/or injury, and educating patients regarding their eye care options. You will treat patients with compassion and work collaboratively with the rest of the staff to meet all their needs. Successful candidates will have a proven record of excellent patient care and a valid qualification to practice Optometry. You will be performing standard eye exams for patients and providing an excellent service on a daily basis.
- Check for evidence of disease, injury, or other problems impacting vision
- Provide prescriptions for corrective lenses as needed, check prescription and fit of corrective lenses
- Analyze results from all tests conducted and share results with patients
- Utilize all necessary equipment and machinery properly, ensuring it is in good working order
- Record all tests, prescriptions, and treatments in patient chart
- Bachelors degree in Optometry from an accredited educational institution from Ireland or the UK essential
- Minimum two years experience working as an Optometrist
- Current medical knowledge of testing and treatments for eye injuries and diseases
- Positive, professional attitude and team-oriented approach to patient care with a compassionate and professional chair-side manner
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Working approximately 37 hours per week – flexible towards working hours and working weekends
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of up to €60,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Holiday Package
- Performance related bonus
- Added benefits to be discussed at interview stage
- Relocation Package offered for right candidate
If you have 2+ years Optometry experience and qualifications outlined above, please send on your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
We Get People,
International Recruitment Consultant
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Skype: redchaireducation LinkedIn: – https://ie.linkedin.com/in/neil-buckley