Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for Lecturers of Marine Engineering for our clients, a Technical College based in Muscat, Oman.
Our clients boast a purpose built facility that offers both undergraduate and post graduate degree courses along with Vocational training to the Omani population. Many of the student progress to work in one of the state industries or governmental departments. To support continued academic progression, my clients are presently recruiting for a Marine Engineer Lecturer.
We are presently recruiting Marine Engineering Lecturers. As an academic you will be required to deliver effective instruction in the following disciplines;
Methodologies of Marine Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Vibration Analysis
- Electrical Electronics Communication
- Power Electronics
- Computer Systems
- Control Systems
- Naval Architecture & Structural Engineering
- Mechatronics, Electrical and Defence Systems
You will excel at delivering learning methodologies that support a strong philosophy that fosters a strong understanding of topic to second language learners and that fosters respect for culture, and traditions of Oman. You will be required to participate in system-wide calendared professional development activities during the academic year.
Duties and requirements within the post:
- Using a practical, applied approach in all aspects of teaching courses
- Support and mentor students
- Ensure that all assignments are prepared in advance
- Assis with further Development of course curriculum
- A Minimum of BA Degree is required.
- Degree must be obtained from universes in The USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand Only
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at tertiary level
- At least 3 years of relevant industrial experience
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Experience in developing course curriculum
- For visa purposes only candidates who hold degrees as listed and passports from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia will be considered.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic is considered a plus.
Package on offer:
- A TAX FREE Package, inclusive of Housing and salary Allowances of 25,200 Omani Rial / £48,400 GBP, $65,000 USD
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly flights
- Support in regards to families VISA
- Extensive holidays
If you wish to apply for these positions please forward on your CV to Adrien.King@redchairrecruitment.ie
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212
LinkedIn: – http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me