Red Chair Recruitment are currently seeking Electrical Skills Trainers for our clients, a leading school of excellence in Saudi Arabia. My clients are renowned for offering high-quality vocational training in the Gulf, and have recently acquired a long term contract with the Saudi Arabian Technical & Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC) to operate a number of colleges in Saudi Arabia under the ‘Colleges of Excellence’ (CoE) Programme.
Presently my clients are recruiting for Industry Skills Trainers, with special emphasis on Electrical Technical Skills. As an experienced Electrical Trainer, you will deliver expert training specifically based on initial entry level skills, before progressing onto advanced operator and Electrical Skills. You will be an expert in combining class room technical foundation training with on the job training both on site and at my clients purpose built training centre.
- As an experienced trainer you will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching trainees various concepts relating to Electrical Skills specifically for the Saudi Arabian industry.
- Show and help students to develop their skills in every aspect of maintenance crafts
- Follow a daily training class schedule of (8 hours/day) and average trainer contact periods of (5 Periods/Day).
- Training classes with up to 17 trainees for up to 30 hours per week.
- Continuous development of additional qualification programs
- Working with other institute employees to identify areas of training that require improvement
- Participating and help to further develop of Oil & Gas on the job training
- Maintain positive rapport with all trainees and create a positive learning environment.
- Enforce the trainee management and disciplinary policies of the Institute. access
- Perform clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, trainee reports and records, attendance reports, etc.
- Participate in Job Skills curriculum development and planning with other Job Skills Instructors and the General Training Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years Industrial experience or as a trainer in industrial or vocational skill
- Associate Degree (Industrial/Vocational) 6years industrial experience or as a trainer in industrial or vocational skills.
- Trainers with no formal degrees who are craft certified should have a minimum of 11years of experience as trainer in a specific field. Professional trainer certification from an international recognized certification/licensing organization is preferred.
- Computer literate
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- TAX FREE SALARY up to 200,000 Saudi Riyals – $54,000 USD
- Initial period of one year contract, with renewal options yearly
- 30 days annual vacation plus
- Medical Insurance
- Flights from home country & return ticket upon completion of contract
- Free comound housing including all utilities
- Daily transport
If you have 4+ years teaching or industrial experience and qualifications outlined above, please send on your CV, passport, scanned copies of degrees and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview.We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212 Skype: redchaireducation
LinkedIn: – http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me