Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for Deputy Head of Department of Systems Engineering for our clients, a Technical College based in Muscat, Oman.
Our clients boast a purpose built facility that offers both undergraduate and post graduate degree courses along with Vocational training to the Omani population. Many of the student progress to work in one of the state industries or governmental departments. As Deputy Head of Department, you will be required to ensure quality in content development of courses that are delivered across a range of specialist academic programs. All Programs are designed to conform to international academic and professional institution competency based standards. You will be an excellent communicator and will excel at mentoring and supporting academic staff and students alike. You will also be expected to support engagement in research and scholarly activity within the faculty and fully support Continued Professional Development of faculty.
Methodologies of Systems Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering Science
- Control Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Electrical Machines & Power Electronics Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Heat Transfer & heat Systems
- Engineering Mathematics, Embedded Systems
Duties and requirements within the post:
- Using a practical, applied approach in all aspects of teaching courses, management of staff
- Support and mentor students
- Ensure that all assignments are prepared in advance
- Assis with further Development of course curriculum
- A Minimum of Master’s Degree is required.
- Degree must be obtained from universes in The USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand Only
- At least 3 years of relevant industrial experience
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Experience in developing course curriculum
- For visa purposes only candidates who hold degrees as listed and passports from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia will be considered.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic is considered a plus.
Package on offer:
- A TAX FREE Package, inclusive of Housing and salary allowances
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly flights
- Support in regards to families VISA
- Extensive holidays
If you wish to apply for these positions please forward on your CV to Adrien.King@redchairrecruitment.ie
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212
LinkedIn: – http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me