Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Care Manager for one of our clients in Kerry.
The Care Manager will be responsible for the overall quality of service delivered to all customers within the company which manage a number of locations throughout Kerry and Cork. This is a valuable opportunity for a motivated individual to further develop and enhance their career within the healthcare sector.
The successful candidate will play a key role in providing clinical and professional leadership to staff. They will oversee the delivery of safe quality care, the implementation of policies and procedures, the monitoring of care activity and the delivery of the agreed level of service to customers and their families.
- Carry out customer assessments and develop a customer care plan based on the identified needs.
- Liaise with all Health Care Professionals and other agencies involved with the customer to ensure the provision of integrated services.
- Understand and implement legislation and regulations relevant to customers /user groups / business as a whole and ensure the effective implementation of policies, procedures, protocols and guidance.
- Have a strong knowledge of the requirements of commissioning bodies i.e. HSE and have an excellent working knowledge of Quality and Safety systems.
- Allocate, monitor and control financial resources, be accountable to the Managing Director.
- Recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce and provide leadership and management to all staff within the company.
- Participate in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally through various marketing exercises.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the Managing Director of the company.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with the NMBI
- 2+ years experience as a Care Manager or within a similar Nursing Managerial role essential
- Nursing qualification essential
- Healthcare Management or Risk Management qualification desirable
- Manual Handling Training desirable
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, Positive Attitude and works well under pressure
- Excellent Communication, Time Management, Organisational and Planning skills
- Ability to demonstrate Kindness, Compassion and Patience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Statutory Holidays
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2+ years experience as a Care Manager or within a Nursing Manager role, please send on your CV to email@example.com to apply for this position.
We Get People,
International Recruitment Consultant
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Skype: redchaireducation LinkedIn: – https://ie.linkedin.com/in/neil-buckley