C/C++ Software Engineer 4 + years experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a C/C++ Software Engineer to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- You will be responsible for participating in a team of engineers responsible for the development of software
- You will perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing
- The Engineer will perform reviews and/or inspections for requirements, design documents, Simulink Models, C/C++, assembly code, and test plans
- You will interact with the application engineering team and customer to elicit software requirements and take direction from the software architect
- Develop detailed design of software components in cooperation with the software architect according to software requirement specification (SRS) and a SPICE process.
- Guarantee completeness and traceability to the PRD (product requirements document) and SRS.
- Review of source code, software requirements, and test specifications.
- Ensure quality of software artefacts (code reviews, unit tests, static/dynamic code analysis).
- Version management of software components.
- Software change request management as required.
- Design and development of (new) software applications and/or embedded systems.
- Implement and test the software to the SRS (software requirements specification) document and software process model.
- Design and execution of automatized software module tests software-in-the loop (SIL)& hardware-in the- loop (HIL) testing.
- Failure analysis and bug fixing.
- Participation in software quality reviews and audits.
Call Zack or Fred on 086 859 0050 or 086 772 4200 for an immediate interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00 to €70,000.00 /year